Comfort. Energy-efficiency. Long-term savings. It’s not just about selecting the right HVAC system for your home. In order to get the most out of your heating system, you also need to have your attic insulated properly.
The attic and roof account for about 25 percent of heat loss in a home. This results in wasted heat and cooling, an overworked HVAC system, and unnecessary expenses, including higher monthly energy bills.
Here at Ventwerx, we specialize in attic insulation, allowing you to prevent heat loss in your home, extend the lifespan of your heating system, and win you substantial savings over the long term.
Our insulation services include checking for leaks which undermine the efficiency of your insulation, leak-proofing, and the removal and disposal of existing installation.
We take pride in our knowledge of the unique conditions in San Jose and the greater Bay areas and we know exactly the right type and amount of insulation to use for your home.
In order to get the most out of your heating system, you also need to have your attic insulated properly.
For our clients, we highly recommend Knauf EcoBatt Insulation. This insulation material offers features and benefits which make it a good investment for your home.
- Made from sand and renewable resources
- Has lower embodied energy
- Uses a renewable binder which eliminates oil-based chemicals
- Does not contain acrylics, artificial colors, phenol or formaldehyde
- Has an excellent insulating value
- Substantially reduces airborne sound
- Helps increase STC ratings of walls
Helps protect your home against pests
- Highly resistant to mold and does not support microbial growth
- Does not attract household pests like insects and rodents
Easy to handle and install
- Can be cut easily and cleanly, translating to faster and cheaper installation
- Not as dusty as other insulating materials
- Recovers fast
- Has a friendly feel
Don’t let your home be warm in the summer and cool during the winter.
Allow us to install insulation for your attic. We have the tools, skills and experience to get the job done right the first time.
Fill out our online form for a free estimate, or schedule an appointment online or by calling Ventwerx HVAC toll-free at 866-699-VENT.