Energy Upgrade California
Here at Ventwerx, we believe and have witnessed up close the significant value that an energy-efficient home can bring. With a few, well-chosen, smartly planned energy tweaks and upgrades, so many of our client homeowners have enjoyed lower energy bills and healthier, more comfortable homes. With lower energy consumption, they also get to uphold a greener lifestyle and contribute to the environment.
The good news is that shifting to more energy-efficient solutions has become easier and more affordable than ever. In California, property owners can apply for rebates, discounts, rewards and other incentives under the Energy Upgrade California™ program when they invest in energy efficient projects.
If you’re interested in applying for rebates via the Energy Upgrade California™ program, talk to our team of HVAC heating and air conditioning specialists here at Ventwerx today.
As a proud participating Bay Area contractor in the Energy Upgrade California program, the Ventwerx team can:
- Help you choose, plan and execute the Energy Upgrade California package that’s right for you, your lifestyle and your single-family residence, townhouse, or condominium.
- Take care of the assessment and other technicalities to make sure the upgrades you choose fulfill the criteria of the energy upgrade program.
- Submit an application to the facilitating office on your behalf.
- Compute your calculated energy reduction and the amount you can receive.
- In other words, we make it simple for you to make more informed choices for managing energy in your home.
Property owners can apply for rebates, discounts, rewards and other incentives.
Investing in a complete upgrade allows you to earn as much as $1,000 to $4,500, depending on your project and eligibility. Ventwerx has the expertise, experience and local know-how to implement both minor and major upgrades for you.
Some of the upgrades that can allow you to receive as much as $1,000 in rebates include attic insulation, air sealing, duct sealing, hot water pipe insulation and combustion safety testing. Meanwhile, more major upgrades such as the installation of energy-efficient cooling units, furnace, hot water system, windows and duct replacement can bring in as much as $4,500 or more.
Enhance the comfort of your living spaces. Breathe healthy indoor air. Conserve energy resources. Increase your property resale value. Save money from energy savings and receive incentives from Energy Upgrade California. Start your home energy upgrade – contact us via this website or call 866-699-VENT for a free estimate today!