Dryer Vent Repair
Flexible interior dryer vent hoses provide an escape for the excess lint and hot air produced by your dryer. These ducts also allow you to move your dryer as needed for cleaning or repair because they are flexible. However, their flexible nature also means that they can be easily damaged. Ventwerx knows dryer vent repair, and can help clean your dryer vents as a routine service, as well as repairing or replacing them.
Signs you may be in need of dryer vent repair:
- Clothes are taking more than one cycle to dry, particularly jeans & towels.
- There is no lint visible on the lint screen.
- If your dryer repeatedly stops during a cycle (this could be a sign of overheating because of blocked or damaged vents).
- Clothes have a moldy smell after a dry cycle.
- Clothes are very hot after a dry cycle.
- There’s excess lint left on your clothing.
- The top of your dyer is hot to the touch while running.Clogged or damaged dryer vents can increase energy costs by $18 to $24 a month!
Let us help you
Ventwerx can assist with all of your dryer vent repair needs! If the duct becomes damaged or comes apart in a ceiling, attic, or crawl space, we can fix it. Over time dryer vent heating will crush or become detached. Damaged ducts restrict airflow, causing longer drying time and faster accumulation of lint. Oftentimes, builders who are in a hurry just use a wrap of duct tape to seal the joints between sections of the dryer vent. As the vent accumulates lint, the air pressure, heat and humidity from the dryer can degrade the seal, which causes the duct to come apart.
Ventwerx has proven that they have the knowledge and skills to diagnose the root cause of problems in your house and the ability to provide solutions to fix them right the first time. Take 30 seconds and fill out our online service and repair form, schedule your appointment online or call Ventwerx us toll free at 866-699-VENT for more information.