What You Need To Know About Infinity® 96 Gas Furnace
Gas furnaces are considered a staple in most buildings nowadays, whether residential or commercial because of the comfort and service it provides. In this generation where technology seems intertwined with our lives, it is no surprise that we rely and constantly use on various gadgets, machines, and appliances to help us live our lives comfortably day by day. One of these appliances is the humble gas furnace.
Choosing a gas furnace is not an easy task. There are a lot of considerations to be made and factors to be checked before choosing an actual gas furnace. In this article, we will be talking about the all new Infinity® 96 Gas Furnace from Carrier. The article will be tackling basic information and facts about the Infinity® 96 Gas Furnace from the Infinity Carrier Series.
What is a gas furnace?
Before talking about the Infinity® 96 Gas Furnace, it is best that we define what a gas furnace is. A gas furnace or a direct fired heater is an equipment or machine used for providing heat for a process or can serve as reactor which provides heats of reaction. It is a part of an HVAC system or Heating, Ventilation, and Air Condition. A gas furnace is part of a heating system that converts natural gas or propane into heat.
In summary, a gas furnace is an equipment or an appliance used to provide heating to a certain space or room produced by the combustion of gases.
Infinity® 96 Gas Furnace
The Infinity® 96 Gas Furnace is a wonderful choice for families and business owners because of its intelligent system control and variable speed blower. This furnace will run even in a low stage 90 percent of the time. In the long run, a furnace running on a low stage allows the user to have better energy efficiency, better temperature control, increased comfort, and a quieter performance.
The variable speed blower operation of the Infinity® 96 Gas Furnace also aids and helps other system components in order to help make your air conditioning system more efficient and improve summer dehumidification.
If this is not enough to persuade you in buying the Infinity® 96 Gas Furnace, then the following standard features and specifications will truly will.
(Shop gas furnaces now at Ventwerx! Click here to begin.)
- An air filter cabinet is included.
- Up to 96.7 percent AFUE of heating efficiency.
- Has advanced temperature control for your ease.
- Two stages of heat for easier economical operation.
- Features a fully insulated cabinet.
- Features a Ideal Humidity System® technology which is capable in aiding heat pump or air conditioner summer dehumidification.
- SmartEvap® technology which works in harmony with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification.
- ComfortFan® technology allowing the user to have various fan speed choices.
- Comfort Heat Technology® which features a smart and intelligent stages of heating cycles in order to reduce temperature swing and improve efficiency.
- State of the art intelligence to enable self configuration and easy troubleshooting.
- 10 year part limited warranty.
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty.
In terms of technology, the Infinity® 96 Gas Furnace offers the following;
- Two stage gas valve.
- Pilot free and hot surface Power Heat ignition.
- Two speed induced motor.
- Aluminum steel clamshell style primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless steel fin and tube design secondary heat exchanger.
- Variable speed, ECM blower motor.
Choosing a gas furnace is not an easy task. After choosing, make sure that you follow the recommendations given by the installer. To know more about the Infinity® 96 Gas Furnace, click here.